- Telephone: 01986 874531
- Address: 43 Thoroughfare, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8AX
- Email: info [at] angelpodiatry [dot] com
These may vary depending on the problems you are suffering from. A conversation with our receptionists will determine the direction of appointment you will need.
Our team of HPC registered Podiatrists will take some background details from you and assess you on your symptoms.
The appointment will last approximately one hour, the Podiatrist will discuss their findings with you and advise you on the best course of treatment.
Treatment will commence on your first appointment.
These are a half an hour appointment and are for the follow-up treatment from your assessment.
Shorter appointments are available for SIMPLE toe nail cuts (the Podiatrist will say if you fall into this category).
Should I Bring Anything?
You should bring a list of any medication you are on. Wear suitable clothing to allow examination of any problems areas. For most lower-leg problems a pair of shorts or loose trousers that can be rolled up are sufficient.
It is often helpful to bring along examples of the footwear you wear most often.
We Also Offer
- Nail Surgery Package from £330.00 – £430.00 for one toe nail (includes all dressings and up to 4 follow-up appointments).
- Verruca Needling where the Podiatrist will discuss the procedure with you before they begin the treatment – the appointment will last approximately one hour, you will be given a local anaesthetic and are advised to bring someone with you to take you home as it not advisable to walk or drive home. Depending on the amount of Verrucae the cost will be £140.00 – £180.00, including a follow-up appointment. Additional needling sessions cost £100.00.
- Laser Treatment for Fungal Nails where an initial assessment is required. The Podiatrist will assess your symptoms and talk through their findings, and if laser treatment is the best course of action they will begin treatment in the first appointment. A course of treatments is normally required as the nail grows to ensure the new growth does not become infected. It is known that reinfection rates (from skin, socks and shoes) are very high so our Podiatrists will also look at how you can minimise your chances of this happening. Cost is £67.00 for the initial assessment with follow-up appointments at £48.00 each.
Office hours at the surgery in Halesworth are the following:
- Monday 9.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
- Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday 9.30am to 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am to 1pm
- Sunday Closed
Or, you can get in touch with us using this form: