- Telephone: 01986 874531
- Address: Unit 2, The Old Creamery, Angel Link, Halesworth, Suffolk IP19 8SW
- Email: info [at] angelpodiatry [dot] com
These can last up to an hour and cost £49.50. We take a detailed medical history before examining any problems. We discuss our findings with you along with the expected course of treatment. Treatment is normally commenced within the first appointment.
Full appointments, usually lasting for half an hour, cost £38 and shorter appointments (available for ongoing care, such as toenail cutting, verrucae treatment etc) last for about a quarter of an hour and cost £27.
Should I Bring Anything?
You should bring a list of any medication you are on. Wear suitable clothing to allow examination of any problems areas. For most lower-leg problems a pair of shorts or loose trousers that can be rolled up are sufficient. It is often helpful to bring along examples of the footwear you wear most often.
We Also Offer
- Nail Surgery Package from £330.00 – £430.00 for one toe nail (includes all dressings and up to 4 follow-up appointments).
- Verruca Needling where the Podiatrist will discuss the procedure with you before they begin the treatment – the appointment will last approximately an hour long, you will be given a local anaesthetic and are advised to bring someone with you to take you home as it not advisable to walk or drive home. Depending on the amount of Verrucae the cost will be £120.00 – £160.00, including a follow-up appointment. Additional needling sessions cost £80.00.
- Laser Treatment for Fungal Nails is offered within the treatment pricing of our normal costs £49.00 for initial consultation (including treatment) and follow-up appointments £37.50.
Office hours at the surgeries in Halesworth and Brundish are the following:
- Monday 9.30am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9.30am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
- Thursday 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday 9.30am to 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am to 1pm
- Sunday Closed
You can also get in touch with us using this form: