Angel Podiatry is a friendly, family-run private practice based in high quality premises in Halesworth, a short walk from the town centre, on the ground floor and with good disabled access.
- To deliver care for the health of your feet and general well being
- To maintain high clinical and professional standards
- To treat everyone with respect
- To keep our patients informed
- Skin problems such as corns, calluses and verrucae
- General footcare including ingrowing toenails and thickened nails
- Nail surgery for ingrowing nails
- Laser treatment for fungal nail infections
- Diabetic footcare
- Biomechanical assessment and orthotic prescription
- Sport related injuries for foot and leg pain
- Heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Arthritis of the lower limbs
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Steroid injections
- Shockwave Therapy
All new patients will have an assessment before treatment. This is part of the first appointment and, from the information you provide, we will offer you either a Chiropody Assessment or a Musculoskeletal Assessment.
Celia Drakard: DPodM, BSc (Hons) Health Studies, HPC Registered Podiatrist
Celia Drakard trained at the London Foot Hospital, and has over 35 years experience in both private and NHS clinics. Her interests include footwear fitting, wound care, dermatology (especially treatment of fungal and difficult nails), and long term management of patients with diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and circulatory problems.
She has a wider interest in healthcare, completing a course in the care of the Elderly Mentally Ill and a BSc Honours degree in Health Studies (Podiatry).
Ian Drakard: BSc (Hons) Podiatry, HPC Registered Podiatrist
Ian graduated with an honours degree in Podiatry from the University of Northampton in 2007, and also works at Footsure in Wymondham.
Ian’s special interests are biomechanics, orthotics, gait analysis and sports injuries. Orthotics are insoles which support or correct human function. They are used to align the bones in the foot to reduce stress on ligaments and muscles in the foot, and to improve gait and posture in the body as a whole.
Rhianna Bailey: BSc (Hons) Podiatry, HPC Registered Podiatrist
Since graduating with a 1st class Honours degree in 2016, Rhianna has expanded her knowledge in Biomechanics & Musculoskeletal by completing courses in Manipulation and Mobilisation of the foot, ankle and lower limbs, particularly Level 1 in Fascial manipulation, Stecco method.
As a participant in recreational sports, Rhianna understands the importance of keeping the body in good working order, and therefore has a keen interest in treating other fellow recreational sports people.